I had the great privilege of witnessing the fabulous SEC victory in person! this was the first game we were able to get to this season...but it was a good one!
I decided to shop for the game--because, well, it was just a good excuse to get a couple new things. Anything for the Tigers!
I chose this shirt from J. Crew. I had it overnighted without trying it on--they were out of my size, I trusted it would work. Thankfully, it did!
...not knowing what sort of shoes I would want to put with the shirt, i bought two pairs. Don't you just hate when that happens!
These, from Banana [they're navy] :
...and these from Coach:
I loved them both, so it was a game time decision. I wore the flats, but kept the boots!
...and I paired the shirt and shoes with these Roxanne's I had recently bought. [they certainly don't look like that on me! :) but i do really like them...]
WAR CAM EAGLE!!! Cam Newton is amazing--even more so in person.
Now we have a big decision to make:: journey to Arizona, or throw a huge party here!
IT'S GREAT TO BE AN AUBURN TIGER!!




1 comment:
were it not for the littlest tiger at my house being so young I'd get a sitter and meet you in Glendale (or come to your party)! MIss ya! Love the outfit.
Post a Comment